Probably should have learned my lesson by now ...

I always get burned out when I take on too much, and I should have known doing the A-Z Blogging Challenge, the WIP Joy Challenge and Camp NaNoWriMo all in the same month, while the kids are off school would be too much.

Alas, I didn't, but I managed a week.

I'm now dropping out of  the A-Z Blogging Challenge and the WIP Joy Challenge, and while I'm still doing Camp NaNoWriMo, it's in a much more related way. I haven't a word count in mind, I'm just aiming to write each day Mon - Fri, in the hopes of finishing my age-gap romance.

So yeah, this is me signing off, until the release of the Where words Fail, Music Speaks release next week.

Good luck to everyone still doing the A-Z Challenge, and CampNaNoWriMo!


1 comment:

  1. You can only do what you can do. Good luck for the rest of Camp NaNo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.