WIP Joy Challenge - Day Thirty-One: Everyone Share Your WIP's Premise

For the month of January, I'll be taking part in the WIP Joy Challenge, created by Bethany A. Jennings (found via a share from Adam.C.Macdonald).


(Please note, protagonist takeover week has now finished, and entries are once again written by myself.)


My premise is:

25 yr-old makeup artist falls for rockstar twice her age, and together they have to make their relationship work amidst false newspaper stories about them, his spiteful ex-wife turning up, with their troubled teenage daughter, and her disapproving family. 

I'd also like to take this chance to thank Bethany A. Jennings for hosting the WIP Joy Challenge, I've had a lot of fun taking part this month. And thank you to everyone who has commented on my posts either here, on Twitter or on Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.