Camp NaNoWriMo Aug '12: Day Four

 

Day: Four

Where I should be: 6664

Where I actually am:
20,001

Word count for today:
5658

Favourite line from today's writing:
He left a trail of kisses down my neck and to my collarbone, each one weakening my resolve. He stopped at the dip in my t-shirt just above my cleavage, and looked up at me, lust etched into his green eyes.

Experiences of the Day: Today I learned that even when I intend for a character to do something, I don't always remember to have them do it. My MC Callie was meant to call an acquaintance and ask her to meet them at a gig. I forgot to have Callie do it, and acquaintance Dinah still showed up. I had to make a note to retcon it in edits.

Is Camp NaNo still going well for everyone else? Let me know if you've had a prolific writing weekend. I'd love to hear your favourite lines!



7 comments:

  1. Wow! You wrote almost as much as where you are supposed to be today! Awesome stuff, Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, take a day off! :p Amazing progress,well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so well. Conratulations Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing progress, go you! I am behind, oh noes, but plan on catching up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.